Framing

I shot this with my iphone, on the regular camera app. I edit the image on Photoshop. I believe this should be considered one of the best photos considering I took this on my phone, without having prior knowledge of how to get a good picture on my phone. 

1. Do I have a strong composition? I believe I do have strong composition because I have a tilted angle, framing, and leading lines. 
  2. How well did I edit my photographs? I believe I edit my image very good because I made snoopy stand out and i made everything more enhanced, etc. 
  3. What would I do differently if I shot this assignment again? I feel that something I would do differently is get a bit lower and move a little to to right so the fence isn’t directly on the snoopy foot.
  4. Do you think your photographs belong on the blog home page and should be considered one of the best from all the photo classes? I believe this image should be considered one of the best because It catches your attention by the image having a low angle, being framed within the fence hole, and also the blurred background. 

1. Do I have a strong composition? I believe this has good composition by having frame within a frame, and the background is a nice scenery. 
  2. How well did I edit my photographs? I believe I did do a good gob at editing however for next time I can try to not make her arm look as orange. 
  3. What would I do differently if I shot this assignment again? I am not sure what i can do differently with this image. 
  4. Do you think your photographs belong on the blog home page and   should be considered one of the best from all the photo classes? I believe this image should be considered because of the frame within a frame and also because of how the scenery is. 

0 Replies to “Framing”